Virtual Assistant (Remote – W2) | 9am to 6pm EST or PST REMOTE · United States
This position is only open to CURRENT 1099 VA contractors with Zirtual. The Virtual Assistant is a vital member of Zirtual. The VA is the main point of contact with the client(s) and will work independently with the client(s). The VA will receive support from their assigned Account Supervisor, who will assist the VA<>client relationship with plan modifications, questions, and provide feedback on quality, delegation issues and more.
The VA will provide a high-level professional administrative service by working on tasks and projects as assigned by the client, and ensuring they are executed on time and to the highest level of quality. The VA is responsible for being the main point of contact for their assigned clients, and being familiar with each client’s needs and preferences. The VA is expected to commit to a minimum year contract. The VA must have consistent and proactive communication with clients and the Account Supervisors. Virtual Assistants are expected as part of their contract to take an agreed upon number of client hours, be available for clients during defined East Coast (EST) or West Coast (PST) service hours of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, send weekly usage reports, respond to all communication within the two hour response window, maintain detailed and up-to-date client profiles, and follow all Zirtual internal policies and protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The VA may assist the client with:
- Project management and organization- to facilitate on-time project and goal completion.
- Personal and business calendar management- scheduling and coordinating appointments as necessary; proactively monitoring the client’s calendars to identify potential conflicts and ensure the team is maximizing the client’s time.
- Research- This may include research on events, travel, projects, etc. Provide research results to the team members within established time frame, based on best practices learned in Zirtual training and team preferences.
- Purchases- ensuring specifications of the purchase meet the client’s satisfaction.
- Expense reporting and organization of expenses as necessary.
- Administrative tasks- this may include but is not limited to: inbox management, calendar management, transcription, standard business correspondence, research and data entry.
- Email inbox management- this may require, among other responsibilities, responding to and organizing emails as necessary, based on specific guidelines provided by the client and in line with Zirtual policies and practices.
- Social media management and marketing
- Attend Meetings- as requested by the client. Draft agendas, take meeting minutes and provide follow up as required.
- The VA must provide continuous clear communication about task status, needs, and questions to their clients. They should:
- acknowledge all tasks assigned within the established time frame
- ensure that they understand expected due dates, and communicate any changes or delays with the client
- ensure the client is aware of hour usage and renewal dates by sending a Weekly Usage Report, and if requested, end of day reporting.
- The VA should be open to feedback from the Account Supervisor on KPIs, task quality and time management
- The VA will reach out to the Account Supervisor whenever they need additional task support, or client coverage during a vacation or illness. The Account Supervisor will facilitate assistance from other VA’s.
- The VA will ensure they accurately track all billable hours for the client in the official Zirtual time tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Clear, precise, excellent, proactive and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required
- Ability to commit to a minimum year contract
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks
- Capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
- Internet/Web savvy
- Must currently have a 1099 contract as a VA with Zirtual.
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or a minimum of 7 years experience as an Executive Assistant to C-level executives
- Minimum of 4 years of administrative experience
- Preferred experience working with C-level executives
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Google Calendar, and fluency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with a task management program such as Trello or Asana
- Preferred experience with a communication program such as Slack
- Preferred experience with a CRM platform such as SalesForce, Hubspot, or Zoho
- Preferred experience with an expense reporting program such as Quickbooks or Expensify
- Preferred experience with a travel management program such as Concur
- Preferred experience with a social media management program such as Hootsuite and WordPress
- Reliable Internet connection and phone
- Typing ability of at least 50 WPM with accuracy
- Able to pass background and reference checks
- Available from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST Monday-Friday
- Must be a US-based resident
Base monthly salary with the requirement to handle a minimum of 120 hours of client allocation.
Employees who wish to take on additional allocation will receive 45% of any revenue generated above the 120 hours.
Every person in our company owns a piece of the company. Upon hire stock will be granted so that you are a part of the company from Day 1.
Employees have the option to participate in the Startups Healthcare Plan which includes 50% employer payment of benefits premiums including Health, Dental, and Vision. (50% payment is for the employee and does not extend to spouses/families although they may be added to the plan)
VAs will be given 15 days paid vacation per year, not including sick days. Unused vacation days will not roll over to the following year, and will not be paid out upon resignation or termination.